Sunday, January 29, 2012

CVS deals: Week of January 29th

The newspaper this week had 3 inserts, including the always exciting P&G insert. I bought two newspapers and one of them even had an extra duplicate insert in it....score!



 Here is my main deal that I got this week.....  SIX "FREE" DEODORANTS!!
1. Speed Stick is on sale for $1.99 each. 

2. There is a deal where if you spend $12.00 on Speed Stick (which is six deodorants in this scenario), you earn $6.00 in ECB's. 

3. This week there is a coupon for BOGO Speed Stick.

I used 3 of the BOGO coupons (b/c I had three newspaper inserts) to purchase six Speed Sticks for $6.00. I earned $6.00 in ECB's, which reimbursed my spending.


My store has an amazing variety of soap, body wash, deodorant, make-up etc. that is marked with 50-75% clearance tags. Like HUGE amounts of stuff. I think they are reducing inventory? I ended up buying everything pictured here for $22.00, AND earned $14.00 in ECB's.

All the body wash here was marked down 50%, and with coupons for Irish Spring and Soft Soap from this weeks paper to save $1.00 off, I got them all for about $1.25 each! 

The Dawn dish soap is on sale for $1.00 each, and there is a coupon to save '50 cents off of two' in today's newspaper.


I saved almost SEVENTY DOLLARS today on all this stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment