Monday, January 9, 2012

Week of January 8th: Kroger deals

I don't usually shop at Kroger, unless they are running some type of fantastic sale. This week they are doing a 'buy 4 items save $4 sale". The items that are included in this sale vary from toothpaste to batteries. If you can apply coupons to these items you can save big!

Check out my local ad HERE!


Here is my example of how I fared in the "Buy 4 items, save $4" sale:
One of the things that caught my eye was the Crest toothpaste deal: $1.69 WYB four items in the "Buy 4 save $4" sale. I have two coupon to save $1.00 off of Crest, so I i'll buy two toothpastes for only 69 cents. Sweet!


For my next two items I bought  two Gillette body washes. They are $2.49 each WYB 4 participating items in the '4 for 4' sale. I have two coupons to save $1.00 off of one body wash, so each wash is $1.49 each. Score!




Overall, I paid $4.36 and saved $8.00!


If you buy multiple newspapers, you can double or triple your same exact transactions to stock up on what you really need.

No comments:

Post a Comment