Thursday, November 24, 2011

Black Friday at CVS

This year I decided to go to CVS's "Black Friday Sale", which is going on today through Saturday. It was exactly my kind of event.....a quiet store with almost no other shoppers there!  You can check out the ad Here!

This sale is interesting, because it is not your typical 'money saving' event where you search for one item at a rock bottom price. Instead, it is more of a 'rewards' sale, where you are reimbursed dollar for dollar in Extra Care Bucks for what you purchase. So for example, Carmex lip balm was on sale for $1.00, and if purchased you receive $1.00 in ECB's.

I doubled my haul, by using my own CVS card AND my husbands CVS card:

This is some of what I bought.....and I now have over $60 in ECB's to use!!

To make this an amazing sale, look for coupons for the products you will be buying online or in your coupon binders!!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent selection of oral healthcare products. Approved!

    ReplyDelete