Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Kroger deals this week!

Delicious homemade chicken broth is great, but it is very time consuming to make. I use A LOT of broth when cooking in the winter time, so I was happy to see that cans of Swanson's chicken and beef broth are on sale at Kroger this week.

Each can is on sale for 99 cents each. This item is included in the "Mega Sale Event", so if you buy 10 items you save 5 dollars. So basically, if you buy 10 cans of broth you pay $5 total.

FIFTY CENTS A CAN!!

The savings doesn't stop there....In this week's paper there was a coupon to save $1 off of 5 cans of Swanson broth. I used two coupons. So my grand total for twenty cans of broth was only 8 dollars, or 40 cents per can!

Also, "Annie's Brand" of organic macaroni and cheese in a box was included in the Mega Sale Event for SIXTY NINE CENTS A BOX, if you buy 10 boxes. I could not find any coupons to go with this sale, but overall it is still a good deal.

Kroger isn't the usual store that I shop at, but I do check out their Mega sales, and get some great deals!

Check out the sweet pyramid I built too....

No comments:

Post a Comment