Thursday, October 20, 2011

Donating expired coupons

I really hate when I am cleaning out my coupon binder, and have to take out all the expired coupons. It can be almost painful to throw away the unused coupons, because I see them as actual money (a little dramatic, I know). Here is a solution to this problem: You can donate expired manufactuers coupons to our military members to use on their military bases. Apparently, expired coupons are accepted on bases all over the world.



Check out THIS WEBSITE for information on the "Overseas Coupon Program". Also, another way to donate to military families can be found HERE. I will definitely do this the next time I do a clean-out of my coupon binder.

1 comment:

  1. Well, ain't you the sweetest?! Yes it is a little dramatic to see them as actual money, but I feel the same way about spoiled food, under-worn clothing, books collecting dust on the shelf, etc.

    ReplyDelete