Sunday, October 23, 2011

Tough desicions :-)


 
 This is my second week of going to Jazzercise, and several months of going to  Zumba. Both classes are very dance inspired with loud dance music. Still trying to figure out what I like better. I want to pick one or the other and start going more often to whichever one I decide to go with. Continuing to go to both is ok, but the cost is higher to keep paying the "drop in" fees.
 
Jazzercise is much more of a 'variety hour', as it includes floor exercises, weights, cardio, and sculpting. Childcare is included in the class fee.I feel like I don't move around the room while in this class. Most of the moves are done in your own personal space on the floor.
 
  Zumba seems to be much more of a two-part only class consisting of lots of cardio and a cool down routine. It is a lot more high-impact than Jazzercise. The whole class spins, twirls, and travels  back and forth across the room.
 
So similar, but each with its own unique twist. I guess I need a few more weeks to decide which class to go with.
 

Still trying to figure it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment