Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Suave coupon scenario

Let's get this blog started! More about myself later, but for now I want to jump into a coupon scenario. This week the paper was on coupon overload! So many inserts it was like Christmas morning as I was flipping through my paper. I acquired 4 newspapers, and noticed that Suave had 2 separate "buy one get one free" coupons in each paper I bought. One for the Suave Professionals products and one for Suave Kids products (So I got a total of 8 coupons between my 4 papers)

 So on to Meijer..... They are having a special this week where all Suave is buy 3 for $5.00 (or $1.67 each). You can mix and match the children's and adults products in this sale.

ALSO, if you spend $10.00 they will automatically deduct $3.00 from your total. Sooooo, the sale really should just say "Buy 6 items for $7.00", right? So here is MY deal....  6 products were bought @ 1.67 each=10.02.

After using my 3 BOGO coupons AND getting $3.00 off for having spent over $10.00 in Suave products my total was $2.01 for SIX Suave products or THIRTY FOUR CENTS EACH!!! Pretty cool, right?

1 comment:

  1. Even if all you bought was one paper, you can still just use the BOGO coupons and buy 2 get 2 free!

    ReplyDelete