Sunday, October 16, 2011

Week of October 16: Meijer deals.

When a new product comes out, a high value coupon and a sale follows! I like trying new things, so this is a great opportunity to do that. Sometimes stuff is kind of gross, sometimes it becomes a favorite. Case in point...... Philedelphia Cooking Creme!
HERE is where a "$1.00 off" printable coupon is located for 1 item, and also a 50 cents off *M-Perk is available this week here at Meijer's website. (See explanation below)

The total for one cooking creme will be only FIFTY CENTS each, when you combine these two offers!

My husband and I each have an M-Perks account, so I will be picking up two of these tomorrow when I go shopping.

******Meijer's store coupons are called M-Perks, and you "clip" them online to your virtual account HERE!



The next new product I will be trying this week is Dole Fruit Smoothie Shakers.
They are also on sale at Meijer this week, and if you have been saving your coupons over the last few weeks you should have one to save "$1.00 off of 2 items". Each item should aroun d$1.00 each. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I just found this website, which has recipes that incorporate Phil. Cooking Creme.

    http://w3.kraftbrands.com/philly/recipes/Pages/default.aspx

    ReplyDelete