Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sweetness

As I have mentioned previously, the baking season is upon us. It is a great time of the year to stock up on baking supplies. They have a long shelf life, as you can see HERE, and are easily stored. This week at my local Meijer and Buschs  grocery stores, Dominos brand sugar is on sale! At Meijer, the 2lb bags of powdered confectioners sugar and brown sugar are 3 for $5. The 5lb bags of granulated sugar are 2 for $6.


After anticipating this sale, by viewing the preview ad at Meijer's Facebook page last week, I acquired several Dominos coupons to save '50 cents off of any sugar over 2lbs' from E-Bay. These coupons will double to $1 of savings when used at all my local stores.

The 2lb bags ended up being 3 for $2, and the 5lb bags ended up being 2 for $4!

I bought three of each, and that should hopefully last me for almost a good 6-9 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment